(Under ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
Recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) Distance Education Bureau (DEB)
STUDY CENTRE -1308 , RPD COLLEGE, TILAKWADI BELAGAVI-590006
IGNOU is a central university of India recognised by world community. IGNOU provided students friendly international standard study materials and conducts counselling classes only on Sundays and other public holidays. IGNOU fees are highly subsidised. You can choose to study among a variety of programmes.
- Certificate Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Advanced Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor Degree Programmes (BA, B.Com, B.Sc.)
- Post Graduate Programmes ( M.A., M.Com.,)
- Management Programmes,
- Computer Programmes
Special Features of Education at IGNOU
- Flexible Learning
- Free International Standard Study Material
- Affordable fee Structure.
- Interactive contact classes
- Scholarships for SC/ST Students as per Government Norms.
- IGNOU e-content app for online study
- Students’ app for knowing students admission/course details
- No age bar.
- Classes on Sundays and Public holidays
- Reservation as per Government norms.
- Academic support at Study Centre.
- Add on programmes for regular students
- Programmmes for working professionals
- Free Admissions for SC/ST learners as per IGNOU norms.
- Dual programme facility (Add- on certificate programmes along with regular degree courses at IGNOU or other University)
For more details contact:
Shri. Prasanna B. Joshi
IGNOU STUDY CENTRE – 1308 (Under IGNOU Regional Centre Vijayapur)
RPD COLLEGE CAMPUS, (BESIDE UNION BANK OF INDIA) TILAKWADI, BELAGAVI – 590006
Phone: 0831-2485997, Cell phone: 9880392021 9844522005, 9449692186
Timings: Evening 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
Morning: 8.00 am to 2.00 pm (Sunday)
Weekly Holiday – Monday
For more details visit: www.ignou.ac.in
Online link for admissions: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/